JustFab Picks♡HAUL!!!!

Hi everyone!!! I've been wanting to share my JustFaB picks and i'm super excited to share them with you. JustFab is a monthly subscription for shoes, accessories, jewelry etc. 
If you don't like what it's your showroom for the month, you can always "skip a month" and you won't be charged. 
I am completely HOOKED to this website (Thanks a lot Elizabeth J/K LOL) :)
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!!
♡,
Tin

Ramila Pumps
Heel Height: 6"
Platform Height:2"
These are by far my MOST comfy pair of pumps!!! I can walk comfortably in them and I don't have to worry about face planting to the ground LOL :)
Nice job Justfab!!!! More colors please!!! 

Jehan Boots
Heel Height:5"
Platform Height:1"
Ahh the Bow detail..i'm a sucker when it comes to anything with bows!
I can't quite say these are comfy like the Ramilas (haven't worn them out yet, only around the house)
But the bow detail gives them a girly/sexy touch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches