♡Beauty Haul:ULTA, Revlon, Zoya, & Urban Decay♡


                                           

I wanted to share a collective beauty haul from some of my favorite stores.
I've been eying some of these products for quite sometime, and finally picked them up.
I hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!!!

♡,
Tin

ULTA Goodies:

Real Techniques Powder Brush:$9.99

Real Techniques Blush Brush:$8.99

Benefit Boi-ing/Lemon Aid Compact $12.00

EOS Hand lotion:$3.99

Power Brush

Blush Brush

Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy from CVS each $8.49

(I had a coupon for 30% off)

The Moon Candy Colors

Swatch of "Galactic"

I think "Galactic"is a close match with a polish  from Deborah Lippmann called "Across The Universe" and it's  half the price :)


Swatch of "Universe"

Redeemed my Birchbox points for this Zoya 3-in-1 formula Polish Remover
Retail price $9.99

Sephora Purchase:

Smoked Palette form Urban Decay $49.00

I love the colors!!!

:)


Comments

  1. I want to try that hand lotion!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The EOS berry lotion smells wonderful and it's great to just throw it in your purse :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches