Urban Decay NAKED Skin Foundation♡Review & Demo


I picked up the new "Naked Skin" foundation from Sephora last week and at first I was hesitant to get it because of the price ($38)
This foundation is so pose to feel like your "naked skin" (no foundation feeling) so I gave in and
decided to give it a try since Urban Decay is one of my favorite cosmetic brands.
I hope you enjoy this review & demo and as always, thank you so much for watching!!
♡,
Tin

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation $38 from Sephora

1Fl oz of Product


What it claims to do

The brush I used by Samantha Chapman Real Techniques Buffing Brush(came in a set from Ulta)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches