Shoe Haul ♡ Justfab, Tory Burch & Mossimo


It seems like we can never have enough shoes! I wanted to share with you the shoes that I picked up from Justfab.com and from the brand Mossimo. I also wanted to share the Tory Burch shoes/sandals that my Aunt gave to me (Thank you Tita Mayette)  :)
I hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for all the support here on You Tube!
♡, 
Tin

"Debbie" Shoes from Justfab
5" Heel Height  and 1" Platform Height
http://www.justfab.com/invite/1982945/


Mossimo Paisley Animal Print Pumps from Target 1/2 off $14.98

Tory Burch Sandals (Gifted)

Tory Burch "Reva" Ballet flats (Gifted)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches