New Maybelline (Bright) Color Tattoos (Limited Edition)


 I found these gorgeous bright and bold (Limited Edition) colors at my local target for $5.64 a piece. These are the other 4 colors that Maybelline came out with for their fall collection.
I have been hooked on these color tattos since last fall and highly recommend them to you.
I hope you enjoy this review/swatch video :)
♡,
Tin


Blue on By - Cobalt Blue Color 


Ready, Set, Green - Emerald Green Color 
Test my Teal - Muted teal blue 
Fuchsia Fever - Gorgeous Fuchsia pink color
Swatch of the colors (no flash)
-Right to Left-
Test My Teal
Blue on By
Ready,Set, Green
Fuchsia Fever
With flash
Top: Test my Teal
-Right to left-
Fuchsia Fever
Ready,Set,Green
Blue on By

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches