Birchbox August 2012: Beauty School


I know i'm a little late with my Birchbox unboxing video, but I still wanted to share with you the goodies I recieved this month.
I hope you enjoy this unboxing video and thank you so much for watching!!!
Birchbox link:
 ♡, 
Tin


Pixi Blush in Rosy Rouge
Contains rosehip and honeysuckle flower extracts to soften your skin.

Swatch of Rosy Rouge

Caldera Hand Soap is loaded with olive oil and aloe vera to soften your hands.
DDF Brightening Cleanser fades discoloration and evens out your skin tone.

Birchbox find : Schick Hydro Silk Razor is a water activated serum, that moisturizers your skin and leaves it silky smooth.

Viva La Juicy La Fleur contains notes of mandarin, wild berries, honeysuckle, and jasmine.
I luv the way this smells and is my new favorite scent!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches