Macaron Nails♡Twi-Chic Thursday


Welcome back to Twi-Chic Thursday. This weeks tutorial is inspired by French Macarons. Macarons are my weakness and my all time favorite dessert!!!

I hope you enjoy this weeks tutorial and thank you for joining me for another Twi-Chic Thursday.

♡,

Tin

You will need:
-Nail Polish Remover
-Smal Container
-Thin Nail Brush
-Orange Stick or Toothpick
-5 Light Colored/Pastel Nail Polishes
-White Nail Polish
-Top Coat (Out The Door)
-Base Coat (Seche Clear)


The Polishes I used:
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
China Glaze "Re-Fresh Mint"
Lime Crime "Lavendairy
Lime Crime "Crema De Limon"

OPI "Pink Friday"
Julep "Alicia"

Finished Macaron Nails :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches