♡June 2012 Birchbox♡

Finally I'm back with my June 2012 Birchbox unboxing!! I know it's been awhile since I have shown what I received in my Birchbox and I know this is a Very late post, but better late then never :)

Hope you enjoy this videoFor more info on this monthly subscription, please check out the link below :)
https://www.birchbox.com?raf=vbx3k
♡,
Tin


June 2012 goodies!!
Eyeko FAT Eye Stick in shade "Old Gold"
This can be used as a creamy eyeshadow, a base, or even as a liner. 
Swatch of "Old Gold"
Metallic hue with olive undertones
Sample of John Varvatos Star USA
This is a sample from Birchbox man
Comodynes Self-Tanning Insentive

This is a towelette that contains the sfel tanner. I tried this out and I absolutely LOVE it!
Application was fairly easy, but you just have to ensure that you completely cover the  area you want tanned.
In a few minutes, my legs looked instantly sun kissed and it did not have a hint of orange undertone to it.
Likewise Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50
This is a fragrance free moisturizing mineral sunscreen with SPF 50. It shields from UVA/UVB rays and contains zinc and vitamin C.

The Balm Cosmetics Stainiac in "Beauty Queen"
This is a tinted gel that gives a subtle stain to both the lips and cheeks.
This is a water based product so it does not have that "streaking" effect(which is a no no) :)
Swatch of Stainiac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches