Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review & Swatches



I saw these at my local Target and decided to try it since I was such a big fan of the revlon lip butters. I am so hooked on these lippies!!! They are so creamy and pigmented! Best of all, this product does not dry out your lips. If you see this product, definitely give it a try.

♡,

Tin

Left to Right:

Rendezvous, Charm, Darling, Lovesick, Honey, & Smitten

The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains come in 10 different colors.
I picked up 6 of the colors and decided to pass on the red toned lippies.

Target Printable Coupon(Will expire 06/12/12):
http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=15493&zid=yn07&nid=10&bid=05290005032ec8ec0d421618&cid=17316049

With Flash

Without Flash

With Flash

Without Flash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches