Review: Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation

Finally, I can give a full review of the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation. I've had this product for a few weeks now, and have been trying this foundation both in cooler weather and warmer weather. I hope you enjoy this review

♡,

Tin

Just a disclaimer: We all have different skin types so this review is my honest opinion for my oily skin :)

Description of the product
Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation:$34
Purchased from Sephora:
http://www.sephora.com/hello-flawless-oxygen-wow-liquid-foundation-P305701?skuId=1393941

Swatch of the foundation in shade "Warm Me Up" Toasted Beige

Comments

  1. I really Want to try this foundation out! Thanks for the amazing review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Sameera! Let me know how you like the foundation :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches