DIY Side Cross Necklace♡Twi-Chic Thursday

Welcome back to anther Twi-Chic Thursday! Today's tutorial was inspired by the "Side Cross Necklace" Trend which I have seen so many celebrities wearing. All the materials were purchased from a local bead store and the cost to make this necklace was very inexpensive.

I hope you enjoy this DIY tutorial and thank u for taking the time to watch another Twi-Chic Thursday:)

♡,Tin

What You Will Need:
-Pliers
(Purchased from a local bead store)
-Side Cross $5.95
-1/2 mm Chain (I wanted my chain to hit my collar bone)  $.57
-4mm Jump Ring (2 pieces, but in came in a pack of 24) $.59
-Lobster Clasp (1) $.19
Total Cost (without tax) $7.30

Finished Side Cross Necklace

Beautiful heart detail on the cross

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches