"Naked" To "Filled In" Eyebrows♥Twi-Chic Thursday



Welcome back to another episode of Twi-Chic Thursday! Today's video is all about the brows. I was requested to do a tutorial on how I fill in my eyebrows. Now a word of warning.... my brows are VERY sparse and scary looking so don't be frightened.

As always, thank you for watching another Twi-Chic Thursday!!!

To fill in my eyebrows, I use Maybelline MasterShape pencil in shade "medium deep".  In my opinion this a is dupe for the Benefit eyebrow pencil which runs about $19-$20.
The Maybelline pencil is about $6-$7 depending on where you buy it. This is such a great product because it contains a wax that keeps your brows in place and the color is a perfect match for me.To define the shape of my brows, I use the e.l.f eyeliner brush. The best part, this brush is only $1.00!
This is available at eyeslipsface.com

The first time I purchased this e.l.f all over cover stick, I was very happy with it and I tossed it to the side. After a few weeks, I finally found a use for it. This shade I use is  called "fair".  It's  a very good way to clean up any mistakes or mess under or on top of your brows(after filling them in).It has a creamy texture, but not to thick that it will become caky. I have been using this product to clean up my brows for at least a few years and I absolutely love it!

It's only $1.00 from eyeslipsface.com or you can find it at Target or Food For Less.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches