♥Mini Makeup & Polish Haul♥

Cosmetic Arts


Sea Foam Green Nail Lacquer From Ross $1.99


Cosmetic Arts


Vibrant Purple/Pink Nail Lacquer From Ross $1.99


I finally picked up the Magnetix line of polishes from China Glaze(Purchased form Sally's Beauty Supply). At the time, Sally's was having a sale. Buy 2 polishes and get the magnet free. I had did not read the sign so I purchased one polish and the magnet. Luckily, I went back and talked to the store manager and She was kind enough to let me get another magnetic polish.


Drawn To You by China Glaze

(From left to right)

The "Star" design is fairly easy to apply and it does show up on your nail, however this is my least favorite design out of the 3.

The "V" shape design is the one that gives me trouble. If you move the magnet even a little bit while it's over your nail, the design will become crooked.

The "Sideways Line" design gives the best results and it's what I use the most. 

Practice makes perfect :)

How To Use The Magnetic Polish With The Magnet:

Apply a coat of the Magnetix Nail Lacquer 

Immediately hold magnet over damp nail. 

Hold close without touching for 5-10 seconds. 

Once nails are designed and dry, seal with a top coat.


Pull Me Close by China Glaze 

                              

Stroke of Gorgeous Felt Tip Eyeliners by Hard Candy $5.00 (Walmart)

Swatches (left to right)

Storm - Muted Purple

I was a bit disappointed with the pigmentation of this eyeliner. I thought it would be vibrant, but unfortunitly it's a muted purple.

Nautical-Teal/Turquoise

This is such a beautiful color! I'm really feeling this color this season and the eyeliner pigmentation is excellent!

Little Black Dress-Black

I have been using the eyeliner almost everyday and it has replaced my maybelline line stiletto. The thing I love about this get tip eyeliner is that you have more control with the application. It's not too dense or too flimsy. The way the pen is constructed makes applying eyeliner very easy.


I have been eyeing these two quads from Revlon for the longest time and I finally gave in!
I purchased both of these from Walmart for about $4.98 each

(right) Bombshell #565 & (left) Inspired #540



Both quads are so beautiful and perfect for the Spring and Summer


Swatches of The" Inspired" Quad

First impressions: The only color that was not chalky when swatched was the deep purple eyeshadow.But when the shadows are applied, they blend in very well. 

They are not as pigmented as I had hoped, but  color shows through after a few sweeps on the eye.



Swatches of The "Bombshell" Quad
First impressions: The grey shadows have pretty good pigmentation. The Yellow and white shadow are chalky when swatched. 

When applied to the eye, they bend in very well and have good pigmentation.I have been grabbing for this palette a lot lately and have been using the grey shadows as a transition color on my eye.
Overall,  I am happy that I purchased these two quads and will probably try some of the other palettes in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches