♡Girl Time Shopping Haul♡



 My cousin Angel and I had a girl time shopping day and we had so much fun catching up and chit chatting. Of course we had to hit the mall together, so I wanted to share some of the goodies I picked up that day and some items I picked up during the week.
 


Walmart Goodies: Dove Thermal Replenishment Spray $3.94 with $2.00 off coupon Total cost $1.94
Dove Extra Hold HairSpray with coupon $1.94

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy $5.84

From Ulta:
Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation Shade Tan $31.00

Swatch

Ulta:
Katy Perry Lashes by Eylure "Oh Honey"
$6.99

F21 Goodies:
Gold Bow Ring $1.50
Gold Multi Necklace:$3.80

Mint/Gold and Fuchsia/Gold Bracelets each $6.80

Peach/Gold and Cream/Gold Bow Bracelets each $4.80

LoveCulture:
Sandals:$17.90

Comments

  1. Hey I just found you on YouTube! I like your videos a lot. I have a quick question what camera do u use for filming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I use a Canon Vixia HF M41 to film video and its a very good camcorder:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy those bow bracelets?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches