♥March 2012 Birchbox Unboxing♥





The goodies in my March 2012 Birchbox

(Monthly Subscription $10)

You can cancel anytime

www.birchbox.com

Welcome Card, Perks of being a Birchbox member& highlights of this months Birchbox


One Love Organics ♥ Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm
Full Size: $68



This is a two in one cleanser and moisturizer

This product has a waxy texture and when applied to the face, it feels as if you spread chap stick all over. 

However, after washing it off, your face feels very soft and supple.




Annick Goutal Paris♥ Eau d' Hadrien
Full Size:$85

This bright scent features lemon, grapefruit and green mandarin notes. 

My first impression of this fragrance, reminded me of the Johnson & Johnson's Baby Cologne (I believe it's the blue bottle). Very pleasant and fresh.


Orofluido♥ Beauty Elixer
Full Size:$29.99

A hair treatment trio of nourishing essential oils (Argan, Linseed, and Cypress)

I haven't tried out this product yet, but the scent reminds me of "Warm Vanilla Sugar" from Bath and Body Works.

Color Club♥ Nail Laquer in Age of Aquarius
Full Size:$8

60's inspired Green Nail Polish

This is one of my favorite colors for nail polish! It's a beautiful mint green color .
2 coats  of this polish is all you need. It's very opaque and such a bright and bold color for spring.

Tea Forte♥ Skin Smart Teas
Cucumber Mint: Green tea for youth and recovery
Honey Yuzu: Green tea for natural renewal
Cherry Marzipan:Green tea for corrective repair
16 tea bags:$16

A mega-antioxident tea that tastes amazing and helps our skin look radiant 


I am a big time tea drinker and I was very pleased that this was in my Birchbox. I tried the cucumber mint tea, and to honest, it tasted horrible! I love tea , but I definalty would not purchase this tea on my own. Hopefully, the HoneyYuzu and Cherry Marzipan are not as bad.  

Jouer♥ Luminizing Moisture Tint with  SPF 20 (Bronze)
Full Size:$38

Award winning moisturizer for dewy , glowing skin

I used this tinted moisturizer for work the other day. The coverage was pretty decent and it didn't have a fragrance (which was a plus in my book :)
I also liked the fact that it had SPF 20 to protect the skin, however, this product did not have the "WOW" factor for me. I believe that there are better and less expensive tinted moisturizers out there.                                                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches