DIY Jewelry Holder♡Twi-Chic Thursday

 Welcome back to another Twi-Chic Thursday! Today's Tutorial is my first DIY. I was inspired by a jewelry holder that "thatsheart" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2UCJWqSWeU

had purchased (and I purchased one as well).
The Jewelry Cloche from Pottery Barn is quite pricey so I put on my thinking cap and came up with this DIY. Hope you all enjoy the tutorial and thank you again for tuning in for a another Twi-Chic Thursday!

My DIY Jewelry Holder(minus the candle) $10 in supplies
Pottery Barn Glass Ring Cloche Jewelry Storage
 Retail Price $39.00
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/glass-cloche-jewelry-storage/?pkey=e%7CGlass%2Bjewelry%2Bcloche%7C207%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1&cm_src=NLASEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_-
What you will need: Spring Door Stop can be purchased at any hardware store
Enjoy :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches