L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Review & Demo♡

Hi Lovelies! I am so excited to review the new L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder for all of you!
I used this foundation on a 12 hour work day, so let's see how well it holds up.
I hope you enjoy this review/demo and thank you so much for watching!

♡,
Tin 
Purchased this at my local Target for $10.99. Price usually ranges from $9-12 depending on the store.
The display at Target had 12 different shades to choose from which is nice especially since this is a drug store foundation.
I chose the shade 326 True Beige which I think is a perfect match for me



Foundation swatched (one swipe)
Foundation lightly blended (after a few seconds)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Bronzers ♡ Twi-Chic Thursday

Ultra Last Instant Color Lipstick Review & Swatches | Essence Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lip Gloss Review & Swatches